Did you know – training subsidies are available right now when you sign up a part-time or full-time employee into a nationally accredited traineeship or apprenticeship?
The best bit…
You may also be eligible for Government financial incentives of up to $4,000!
Are you still hiring casuals?
By converting your casual staff to part-time you can access these training subsidies and financial incentives for those employees too. Make one small change today and you could get huge returns tomorrow.
All you need to do is:
- Convert your casual staff to part-time
- Roster them for a minimum of 13 hours per week
Contact AVTES or your local Apprenticeship Network Provider directly to sign your employee up to a Certificate III in Hospitality traineeship and assess your eligibility for Government financial incentives. (For a list of ANPs in your area click here.)
Not only will you benefit from training subsidies and potential Government financial incentives, but you’ll also build a highly-skilled, competent workforce ready to drive your business forward. Training will help you achieve the following;
- being able to find and keep good staff
- staff able to take on more responsibilities
- improved staff morale
- a happy and loyal customer base
- business growth and profitability
What are you waiting for?
Get in touch now to enrol your employee.
We offer a number of qualifications as traineeships or apprenticeships.
- SIT30716 Certificate III in Hospitality (Restaurant Front of House)
- SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- SIT40516 Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
Streams available for employees working in restaurant, cafe, and hotel roles.Where eligible, this training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply.