Who is AVTES?
Are you looking to improve the performance and profitability of your hospitality business? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Find out more about AVTES here. We can help you build your hospitality business through our business and training services.
AVTES is an industry leading provider of training and business services to the hospitality industry. Working with Victorian hospitality businesses since 1997, we have won awards for our high standards.
It’s in our blood. Director Chris Fitzgibbon started his apprenticeship in cookery in 1972 and all our trainers and consultants have extensive CVs and a passion for hospitality.
We have a reputation for flexibility and personal attention and would love to work with you on building your hospitality business.Contact Us Now To Discuss How We Could Help Your Hospitality Business
What can we do for you?
- Define and improve your customer experience – see our Customer Experience Programs here.
- Identify and improve staff performance issues – see our Staff Performance Programs here.
- Develop and implement better business systems – see our Business Services here.
- Train and upskill your staff – see our Training Services here.
- Deliver government funded apprenticeships and traineeships
We understand the investment of both time and money that building your business takes. Growth and improvement take a long term approach. We have extensive experience and knowledge that means we can provide the advice and assistance to help you make the best decisions. Whether that’s finding the best training opportunity, accessing government funding for your training, or developing the right service sequence standard for your operation.
The skills and knowledge you will develop through working with AVTES are an investment in your business’ future. And we know from experience that it gives a great return; at the business level, to the individual employees, and the industry at large.
You will love;
- We’re local – We work specifically with Victorian hospitality businesses to develop business and training services that meet your specific needs.
- Our trainers – AVTES trainers are the best in the industry. At 95% we score among the best training providers in the country on trainer quality. They have extensive industry experience, relevant qualifications, and do regular professional development.
- 95% satisfaction rating – We consistently score 95% satisfaction from our clients. Not many other training providers can boast that level of customer happiness.
- Higher than average completion rate – seriously, 34% higher than average! This can have a massive impact on the financial incentives you receive as an employer. Make sure you check out this stat for any provider you are considering.
- Access to government funding – We have contracts with major government programs that provide access to all the major funding opportunities for you.
AVTES was founded by husband and wife team Chris and Louise Fitzgibbon in 1997. With a long history as an entrepreneur couple, they have owned and successfully ran businesses in hospitality and training.
Chris began his career as a chef and Louise a waitress. Together they opened the first a la carte restaurant in Ballarat, Victoria. Later, both moved in to education, Louise as a secondary school teacher and Chris as a TAFE teacher.
When the training arena was opened up to private training providers they saw an opportunity to provide a quality service specifically for hospitality businesses.
AVTES began with a vision to meet the training needs of businesses in the service industry that the large public providers did not. Driven by the desire to be innovative and adaptable to meet industry, business and individual needs.
AVTES has grown to include business consulting in its suite of services. This enables them to help you build your business from a holistic perspective. Identifying problems across your staff, customer and systems functions and developing customised solutions to suit your needs.
It continues to be family owned and operated, with a dedication to long term partnerships and relationships. If you’d like to have a friendly and honest discussion about how AVTES might benefit your business and the options available call Chris now on 1300 674 418 or email email@example.com.
At AVTES our company values are part of everything we do. They show you who we are and what’s important to us. If these values resonate with you and your business we would welcome the opportunity to prove it to you.
At AVTES, we believe in:
Being Positive and Enthusiastic – We love what we do and get great satisfaction out of helping you achieve your goals, so you’ll notice we have a positive and supportive attitude.
Maintaining Integrity and Trust – We cultivate long term relationships with our clients through integrity, respect and transparency.
Participating in Effective Teamwork and Cooperation – As a team we work better and smarter. We strive to share skills and knowledge to the betterment of all that we do.
Being Accountable for Making Things Better – We take responsibility for our actions and are always striving to improve our service.
Having a Quality Focus in Everything We Do – Our reputation and accolades prove our dedication to quality in providing you with great training and a great service.
AVTES is a registered training organisation. We are registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authoriy (ASQA). Our registration details are;
- Name: Australian Vocational Training and Employment Services Pty Ltd
- Code: 5090
This registration is recognised nationally throughout Australia. It means we are able to deliver accredited training to you. By undertaking accredited training you know its of a high quality standard and meets industry requirements and needs. All AVTES qualifications are accredited by the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
AVTES is an approved delegate of the Australian Skills Quality Authority. You can view the list here.
Here you can view all our awesome awards. They recognise our achievements in quality, customer service, innovation, and client outcomes. They ultimately mean you can be sure of getting great training and great service.
If you would like to see more, check out our awesome results in the AQIS Benchmarking Survey which scores us higher in every category than the industry average!Get In Touch