Let's Build Your Dream
Book your one-on-one Strategy Session with one of our experts today!
You're a hospitality business owner or manager...
Hospitality is a special industry - it provides a place for human connection, which is incredibly important. And you contribute to this with your business.
The success of your hospitality business depends on having the right systems in place. Smart systems that deliver real results for your business - cost savings, productivity and profits - across your operations, team, marketing, and customers experience. So you can;
- have staff that are happy to come to work and motivated to do a good job
- get great customer reviews and loyal return customers that are happy to pay top dollar
- take time to step back and focus on whatever you want - growing your business, spending time with family, exploring other opportunities...
Well, the good news is that is possible. We know because we've helped over 800 hospitality businesses do just that.
Here’s what people are saying about Hospitality Success School:
Black Rhino, Group Ops Mgr
3 of our last Venue Managers were part of the Leadership Program
“As our skilled employees improve, they are encouraged to take on more responsibilities. 3 of our last appointments to Venue Managers were part of the Leadership Program.”
Emerge Dining, Restauranteur
We increased weekly covers by 75% within 3 months
"We increased weekly covers by 75% within 3 months. We're now booked out most Friday and Saturday nights."
It gives me freedom to step back, look at opportunities and spend time with family
"The best thing about having the team involved in my business is that it gives me the freedom to step back and work on the business, to look at other opportunities and importantly spend time with my family."
We can help you build your dream hospitality business...
We've been delivering hospitality training for over 20 years now to your staff, in the form of apprenticeships and traineeships. In that time we've won awards for our quality service, are renowned for our expertise, and most importantly we've helped over 800 hospitality business achieve great results.
During that time we've learned that hospitality business owners and managers need flexible, practical, straight forward training in specific areas - marketing, systems, leadership...
We know you don't have the time or money to spend on learning things that aren't completely relevant to you and your immediate needs in building your successful business.
So we created something new - especially for hospitality business owners and managers like you... Hospitality Success School!
Here’s what our clients find most valuable...
Pubco, Group Auditor
The lift in morale across management teams has been invaluable to the business
“Having training in our business has been great for the PubCo Group. The lift in morale across management teams as a result of training programs has been invaluable to the business.”
Hilton South Wharf, HR Director
Were very effective in up-skilling employees and clearly linked to financial incentives.
"The recommended training options were very effective in up-skilling employees as well as clearly linked to financial incentives.”
Hotel Warrnambool, Publican
It's helped us develop our key staff into competent supervisors and managers
"It’s helped us develop our key staff into competent supervisors and managers. That means that they need less direction from me and I’m confident they know how to do their job."
Hospitality Success School is different...
Over the last 20 years working with hospitality business owners and managers just like you, we've developed straight-forward systems that WORK!
We break these down into easy to understand strategies and provide you with a full suite of ready-to-use templates and tools so you can implement in your business straight away.
We teach you only what you need to know. Because we know your time is precious.
And you get access to the best hospitality business coaches around, with expertise across all the critical areas of your business - management, strategy, marketing, customer experience, selling at the table, kitchen profitability, menu design, leadership, staffing...
We are also an award winning Registered Training Organisation - which means we can not only show you how to create and implement the best systems, but we can train your staff in them too... and access government financial incentives to do so! Talk about win win win.
Check out our business transforming programs below
Click on any of the buttons to learn more about the program or enrol.
Quality Hospitality Service
This program is suitable for new and existing staff involved in customer service, such as Food & Beverage Attendants, Bar Attendants, Front Office Staff.
- The importance of quality customer service (both internal and external)
- The difference between service and hospitality
- Role of body language, grooming, hygiene and product knowledge
- First impressions and speed of service
- Effective selling and upselling
- How to deal with difficult customers
- Responsibilities to internal customers and consequences of bullying
- Printed materials
- $249 pp
Bullying & Harrassment
This workshop is aimed at supervisors and managers who are the first contact for a person who feels they are being bullied or harassed within the workplace.
It provides an understanding of the rights and responsibilities of individuals and the organisation when dealing with such serious matters. Students will walk away with an understanding of;
- Sexual Harassment
- The employee complaint process
- The role of management
- The role of the supervisor / first contact person
- The importance of documentation
- Printed materials
- $249 pp
This workshop is an introduction to leadership and management training for existing and prospective supervisors and managers.
Half and Full-day workshops available.
- The key principles of management success including taking responsibility for your action.
- How to motivate your team and provide effective feedback.
- Effective delegation and consultation.
- Workbook with practical tools and activities
- P.W. Irvine's book 'Hour Guide to Management: The Fundamentals of Being an Effective Leader'
- Half day - $299 pp
- Full day - $450 pp
Dealing with Difficult Customers
This training is designed for all staff who work in customer facing roles, such as Food & Beverage Attendants, Bar Attendants, Front Office Staff.
It focuses on how to deal with unhappy customers whose expectations have not been met with the goal being to turn them from critics to advocates for the business. Topics covered;
- The factors we control and those we don't
- How to approach a situation objectively
- A systematic approach for dealing with situations
- Dealing with intoxicated guests
- Printed materials
- $249 pp
Train The Trainer
This course trains team members in how to effectively pass on learned skills to others in the training process.
- The difference between and roles of Training, Coaching and Mentoring
- Identifying training needs and creating a training needs analysis
- How to prepare and present basic service standards
- How to effectively train one on one
- How to conduct group training sessions
- How to prepare a session plan
- Printed materials
- $249 pp
This online course is designed for owner operators and those responsible for the marketing in a small to medium sized hospitality business, such as a restaurant, or cafe.
Online course - 8 modules. (Lifetime access)
- 1 - Success Fundamentals: business strategy and planning
- 2 - Planning for Profit: customer journey and custom brand guide.
- 3 - Marketing Systems: marketing funnels.
- 4 - Marketing Automation: including email, SMS and chatbots.
- 5 - Organic Marketing: free marketing methods.
- 6 - Social Media: platforms, profiles, planning, and scheduling.
- 7 - Content Marketing: visual, video and written content that drives action.
- 8 - Measuring Success: monitoring, measuring, and improving your marketing.
- Instructional videos and tutorials.
- Fun activities and practical resources.
- $999 pp
Book A Strategy Session
Start your journey to success by booking a one-on-one Strategy Session with one of our experts.
Join our FREE Facebook Community
Join our community of positive and proactive hospitality business owners and managers to connect, learn and share.
Check Out The Free Resources
Check out our range of free resources to help you build your successful hospitality business.
Stephen De Martin
Warrnambool Bowls Club, Mgr
We saw an increase in sales of well over half a million dollars.
"We experienced an increase in sales of well over half a million dollars and I credit a lot of that to the staff. Staff are confident in their roles and are motivated by having a recognised qualification."
Forage on the Foreshore, Owner
We got 10 stockists in two weeks. As well as selling online.
“Because we did the program with you, I learnt to focus on knowing our customer. We looked at who we're already connected with and the target market, and we approached them. And we got about 10 stockists in two weeks. As well as selling ourselves online.”
Switch Lifestyle, Finance Mgr
Those who undertook training recorded mystery shopper rating averaging 95%
"The restaurants who undertook training recorded high scores in a mystery shopper rating, averaging 95%. This sends a clear message to our management team about the value of investing in our staff."
Join 800 Successful Hospitality Businesses
It's time to get the skills and knowledge to build the successful hospitality business of your dreams.
If you want to be kept up to date with the latest in hospitality business advice, and receive special offers from us - just enter your email below.