Customer Experience Services
DID YOU KNOW: 1 CUSTOMER COMPLAINT = 416 ANTI-REFERRALS?
A good customer experience is vital to your customer satisfaction, retention and ultimately your profit and success.
Why Do A Customer Experience Program?
- Establish if menus, pricing and venue are appealing to customers
- Identify if employees are following company practices
- Address specific areas of concern
- Identify business improvements
- Improve customer service standards
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and spend
- Improve profitability and competitiveness
How It Works
- FREE initial consultation to determine if our customer experience program will meet your needs
Customer Experience Checkup – $499
- Standard evaluation survey
- Secret diner evaluation of your venue by AVTES expert.
- Summary report and recommendations provided in soft copy.
Customer Experience Program – $4,999
Stage 1 – Consultation and Evaluation
- Consultation with key stakeholders to identify your issues and needs.
- Establishment of program goals, metrics and timelines.
- Customised evaluation to address your needs.
- 3 secret diner evaluations at each venue conducted by industry experts.
- Introductory report with results and recommendations.
Stage 2 – Plan
- Training needs analysis with skills gap analysis and training plan.
- Development of action plan.
Stage 3 – Action
- Implementation of project plan.
- Provision of training and/or business services as contracted.
Stage 4 – Review
- Follow up secret diner evaluation visits X 3 at each venue by industry experts.
- Review report with comparative analysis.
- identification of any gaps and strategies to address.
Customer Experience Review – $ upon request
- Ongoing secret diner visits
- Review reports
Why Use AVTES?
- Fully customised program to suit your business needs
- Visits conducted by industry professionals
- Recommendations provided
- End-to-end solutions
- Accredited and non-accredited training provided
- Business systems development
- Registered training organisation with current government funding contract